The south coast extends from the Tanzanian border north to Mombasa and includes:
- The Shimba Hills Reserve, which contains the only population of Sable Antelope in Kenya.
- Diani Beach which is a beautiful white-sanded beach with clear water, coral reefs, palm trees and Colobus monkeys. It has a large number of hotels, high-class restaurants and shopping centers.
- Shimoni has Swahili ruins and slave caves, is ideal for sport-fishing too.
- Wasini Island, which has approximately 5km long and 1km across, has beautiful coral gardens and is inhabited by the fuba people.
- The Kisite-Mpunguti Marine Park which hosts a large population marine life and coral reefs, you can practise snorkeling here.
» Explore Kenya